Breaking Saints News

Vitt finally sees the light on the running game (or lack of)

This from a Vitt’s Q/A on the AJC, via Florio.

For the first time this past week, we really dedicated ourselves to finding a role for these guys and (did some) game-planning to their strengths. To be quite frank, they were under utilized early in the season.

Unlike what PFT reads into this, I doubt AK had any input whatsoever on the offensive play-calling over the first six weeks. And if he did I cant see how the guy in charge of the running game is ok with being that unbalanced. Yes Pete, that rebuke was meant to you….

Don’t know you guys, but this the best news I heard for a while and, if they walk the walk on this, a reason to be optimistic going forward.

About bondcrash

International Man of Mystery...

Discussion

7 Responses to “Vitt finally sees the light on the running game (or lack of)”

1. Well we just hit them AGAIN!!!!!!!! BIG WIN!!! Great Win!!!! A TEAM WIN!! Beat an 8-0 team!!!!! Knocked em off their high horse!!!! Saints took the falcons DOWN!!! Balanced football!!!!! So Proud of the team! Bless them!!!! 

Posted by NolaDee | November 11, 2012, 3:19 pm
  2. Gameday greetings to Saints fans around the globe! I am still blissing from a rockin’ Saturday night fish fry watching Johnny Football take on Goliath and win! Now it is Our Time to shine – egghead I love your SP quote so much, I will wear my free Payton tshirt in tribute. Run hard, Score early, Finish strong!

Posted by nolagirl | November 11, 2012, 9:59 am
  3. The comments on the AJC story are hilarious! It is obvious that the turdburd fans have a major inferiority complex and are incredibly jealous of the Saints success. Ain’t it great?!?!?!?!

Posted by dave61548 | November 11, 2012, 7:49 am
    • If I had an ounce of sympathy for the turds and thier bandwagon fans (I don’t) I would almost feel sorry for them. Every time they “rise up” Sean Payton hits them over the head with a bat….suck being them, today Vitt hits them over the head with a interim bat….I’m calling it now, Greer get a crucial pick today and seals the deal.

Posted by egghead | November 11, 2012, 8:38 am
      • Poor burdys!!

Posted by KeepTheDomeLoud | November 11, 2012, 8:32 pm
        • Close enough, Greer got the 4th down stop….Hope Cory’s OK, looks like a hammy, hope it was just cramps

Posted by egghead | November 11, 2012, 9:24 pm
          • Did he leave the game? Usually concentrating so hard during game don’t listen to radio unless trying to learn why there is a flag?

Posted by KeepTheDomeLoud | November 11, 2012, 9:38 pm

11,500 Who Dat Strong

Atlanta Falcons

Receive each posts by email